US war, libertarianism, FoRK, and voices in opposition

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:41:29 -0700

Actually, carey, I was thinking of Socrates as related in Plato's
Republic.  Religion didn't really form a part of that, although the
stories about them did.

In Washington, you can only buy (hard) booze in approved state shops.

In Texas, the rules are worse.  Entire areas are dry.