WWW.XENT.COM

Christine Hall return@trafficmagnet.net
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 2:03:08 +0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--da46e252-b363-4aee-95d0-8f7fbeb79bf9

Hi

I visited WWW.XENT.COM, = and noticed that you're not listed on some search engines! I think we can = offer you a service which can help you increase traffic and the number of = visitors to your website.

I would like to introduce you to TrafficMagnet.net. We offer a unique = technology that will submit your website to over 300,000 search engines and = directories every month.

You'll be surprised by the low cost, and by how effective this website = promotion method can be.

To find out more about TrafficMagnet and the cost for submitting your = website to over 300,000 search engines and directories, visit www.TrafficMagnet.net.

I would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Christine Hall
Sales and Marketing
E-mail: christine@trafficmagnet.net
http://www.TrafficMagnet.net
--da46e252-b363-4aee-95d0-8f7fbeb79bf9--