US war, libertarianism, FoRK, and voices in opposition

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:10:28 -0700

It is an open question whether we draw more terrorist fire by supporting
an Israel that exists, or by letting it be destroyed.

Israel keeps the barbarians busy.  They do most of the fighting.

But maybe you are right.  If we withdraw our support for Israel we can
take comfort from the fact we aren't immediately downwind of the Arab
countries.