US war, libertarianism, FoRK, and voices in opposition

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:55:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Russell Turpin wrote:
--]to get for all this aid? In the case of Egypt, it
--]is a bribe for a treaty. But what do we get for
--]our aid to Israel? Besides drawing terrorist fire,
--]of course.

You guys really dont do to much work in real world strategy, do you.

Isreal is a nonislamic foothold in a largely islamic neck of the woods. It
is a perfect toehold from which ito do all sorts of stuff against the
folks who have openly declared war on the US.

This part of the last  last statement is fact, not fiction, and is
something you can try to humanitize away but you really cant without
turning into a toal delusionary stooge.

The problem with our policy in Isreal is not that we support them its that
we do not utilize our money and support to do real acts. Leaving it to the
Isreals is a disasterous course, as has been proven out. They are very
much still in the mindset  that thier religous reasons for being
bloodthirsty killers matters to the US. It doesnt. What we care about is
occasionly kicking the shit out of folks who wage war on us from the
desert and to keep the region open for our oil dependency.

Thats it, end of story.

Who gives a fuck if you think some bearded devine figure came down and
told you you were the chossen people. Big Fing Deal. You keep the fatwas
to a low roar and the oil flowing without a hitch and you can belive that
little green men come up from the ground and corn hole you with annointed
oils..whatever.

Just please dont think the money and the support mean you "are" the chosen
of god or whoever. You are a paid buffer zone for US interests.

In short   Know Your Role.