US war, libertarianism, FoRK, and voices in opposition

chris arkenberg carkenbe@adobe.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:19:53 -0700

>  You keep the fatwas
>to a low roar and the oil flowing without a hitch and you can belive that
>little green men come up from the ground and corn hole you with annointed
>oils..whatever.
>
>Just please dont think the money and the support mean you "are" the chosen
>of god or whoever. You are a paid buffer zone for US interests.

Indeed, for those who live there, the Middle East is about a thousand
years of zealous conflict over "holy" dirt.

For the rest of the industrialized world, the Middle East is about
oil and trying to keep the zealots in line enough so our hulking
SUV's will have enough fuel.

Where the little corn holing green men fit in I'm not sure but I bet
George W. knows...