Big Ugly Fat Fellow

R. A. Hettinga rah@shipwright.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 18:59:11 -0400

At 10:55 AM -0700 on 4/29/02, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> 1. The second F does not, obviously, stand for "Fellow"

Oh, sure. I just wasn't going to Disturb His Words, and all that.

You're about the seventh person -- including my roomate who used to fly
Navy supply in and around Antarctica -- who's reminded me that "Fucker" is
the correct word in the unpacked acronym.

Cheers,
RAH

--
R. A. Hettinga <mailto: rah@ibuc.com>