Useless. "Distributed Bitching"

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:49:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, carey wrote:

>  Beberg needs to create a Distributed Bitching system... so that he can
> break up his whines and complaints and like have them shared across many
> computers, which by some great hope, might find an answer to all his endless
> problems.
>
> Or not.

Well, by the time I launch the new menu-client in a week or 2 (slow going
alone, gotta love open source) you should be a programming wizard, and you
can write the bitch core. I've had jr high kids use the old system, and
that was comparatively complex, so you should have no troubles with the new
one. We can even call the project d'bitch after it's writer. :-P

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com