BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

DR MARKUS PHILLIPS drphillips@management.com
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:25:35

Dear Sir.

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virture of its nature as being utterly confidencial and top secret. all though i know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.we have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, let me start by introducing myself properly to you.

I am the Manager Bills and Exchange of Foreign Remittance Department of Union Bank of NIgeria (U.B.N. Headquarters Lagos Nigeria) formally Union Bank of Switzerland(UBS-AG Zurich Switzerland). In accordance with Federal Government Policies on indiginalization Law on company and Allied matters of Jan 1977. I am writing you this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this transaction.We discovered an abandoned sum of US$7. 5 million(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our Foreign customer who died along side his entire family in November 1997 in a plane crash. Since this development, we have advertised for his next of kin or any close relation to come forward to claim this money, but nobody came to apply for the claim.To this effect, I and two other officials in my department, have decided to look for a trusted foreign partner who can stand in as the next of  kin to the deceased and claim this money.

We need !a foreign partner to apply for the claim because of the fact that the customer was a foreigner and we don't want this money to go into the Banks Treasury as unclaimed fund. Every document to affect this process will emanate from my table and I will perfect every document to be in accordance with the banking law and guidelines, So you have nothing to worry about.We have agreed that 20% of the money will be for you, 10% for expenses incurred on both sides, 10% will be donated to the charity organization while 60% will be for my colleagues and I.

If you are going to help me, indicate by replying this letter and putting in your BANK PARTICULARS, PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.I await your immediate reply to enable us start this transaction in earnest.Once I receive your reply, I will send you the Text of application for immediate application of Claim.

Yours faithfully,

DR MARKUS PHILLIPS.