transformers

Stephen D. Williams sdw@lig.net
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 17:39:13 -0500

I have many interests, although for the forseeable future (8-12 years)
I'm going to be doing or managing IT to be able to support
kids/house/college/etc.  After my living expenses become a fraction of
what they are now I am going to have to do some exploring.

My current non-computer hobby is carbon fiber/kevlar epoxy composite
construction: http://www.skatedc.org/albums/sdwskate/

Getting a law degree might be interesting.  I already am confortable
with contracts, law, legal language, finance/equity, and many of the
concepts and underpinning.  Not to mention being a developer at
Lexis-Nexis for 3 years.  (One place that would fund both IT and Legal
education.)  You can use a law degree in many more ways than
'practicing' as a public practice.

Then there is always my fledgling non-profit TechScouts that needs time
and effort, not to mention funding.

sdw