I found this rather amusing

Wed, 03 Jul 2002 09:14:32 -0700

Wow, there were a lot of high school students that make
over $150k.   So, how long was your penis?  That's one
of the questions right?  That and health history (I bet
that site's not HIPAA compliant), economic status.
They have an opt-out privacy policy, collect broad demographic
information.  They use Web Trends Live as their analyzer
of choice.  Web Trends Live is a TrustE partner.  They
don't keep individual profiles for each visitor, but they
do keep all the data in a database.  There's no comment
on if they are able to track users across visits.

Greg

[1] http://www.humanforsale.com/privacy.asp
[2] http://www.webtrendslive.com/wtl_marcom/privacy_policy.htm

Gregory Alan Bolcer, CTO   | work: +1.949.833.2800 | gbolcer at endeavors.com