Boston area gathering 26 July

Eirikur Hallgrimsson eh@mad.scientist.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:07:46 -0400

My fairly regular July party has been firmly pinned-down to 26th.
If you are going to be in the area, think about dropping-by.

Eirikur

------

On the traditional July occasion of "three months in a row without an R in
the month name" you are invited to an evening at my place in Nashua.
Wine & cheese and munchies at 7:00, dinner food if anyone gets organized
enough to order from various good local places.

Plenty of physical space and seating.  Air conditioning.
Some crash space, which would best be reserved in advance.  Some folk from
outside the traditional mad scientist worlds, a few artists and folk
from the bands I'm producing at the moment.

The last gathering here was quite a success.  I look forward to another.

Respond to me for the map / directions / phone numbers.  People needing
rides should speak up as many folk will be driving up from the Boston area.
The Nashua bus terminal is 1.5 blocks away in case that is of use to you
on either end.