USA USA WE ARE NUMBER ....six.

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 05:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

> "Adam L. Beberg" wrote:
>
> > > Corporate America seems to feel that those principles stand in the way
> > > of making the real bucks.
> >
> > No shit, really? Seriously, if you're not all about screwing over the
> > customer, there is no place for you in the ruling class, and you certainly
> > cant play the American game.
>
> I think corporate America feels that a government body that can't keep
> track of billions upon billions of dollars responsibly has no business
> dictating accounting rules to those companies that take day to day
> responsibility for the livelihood of tens of thousands of their
> employees.

Wait... you think my ruling class I ment the politicians? Hahahhahahaha.
What country are YOU living in? Bet you think we have a 2 party system too
:)

I mean the people that pay the politicians. You know, Tobacco, AARP, Oil,
RIAA, etc. No doubt that Oil is in charge right now however as they
control the military and executive branch.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com