Try It Free Before You Buy!

Wayne lwharris@flash.net
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:22:05 -0500

Hi !

My name is Wayne Harrison and I would like to share a
genuine, NO RISK opportunity with you=2E

What I have to share with you is not like any other internet
opportunities you have seen before=2E It is first and foremost
a CONSUMER OPPORTUNITY=2E

It also offers you the ability to have a share of a
new Internet Mall to buy at wholesale for yourself
or to send others and make commissions on their
purchases=2E

Besides this, it also offers a unique networking program
using a principle we call "REFERNET" Marketing=2E This is no
"get rich quick" scheme, but rather a credible
and realistic way to save money and gradually develop
what can become a large, recurring residual income=2E

What's the best thing about this opportunity?
You can "try it before you buy it"=2E That's right=2E
You can join the DHS Club for FREE with no risk
or obligation=2E=20

Make sure and check out the DHS Club's own ISP, ClubDepot=2Ecom=2E
You'll get Unlimited Internet Access for only $14=2E95 / month! Included
are 5 email addresses and 5 MB web space=2E

To get your free membership and to learn more about
the DHS Club and our exciting REFERNET Marketing
Program and Postlaunch, visit my web page at

http://lwharris=2E0catch=2Ecom/ =20

Remember, you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

Best Regards,

Wayne Harrison

To be removed from future mailings, simply
respond with REMOVE in the subject line=2E