What's cool about doing nothing

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:08:07 -0500 (CDT)

Okay, I'll ammend that to LIVE OLD tree saving, like the thousands of
acres of virgin pine forest that was razed here in MS so that our military
can practice desert warfare?  Fought it for years, lost, now there is a
stand of trees up and down Hwy 49 that's supposed to try to hide the fact
that a huge portion of the Desoto Ntl. Forest is gone.