asap

aluko martin al_mat21@mail.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 02:47:16 +0200

--===_SecAtt_000_1fuklemuttfusq

Aluko Martin
23 victoriaGarden city=2C
lagos-Nigeria=2E

Attn=2E

We have an immediate business proposal that involves US$34=2C700=2C000
which we will like to invest under your custody=2E Please=2C do not
hesitate
to send me an email=2C so as to discuss with you the details of the
transaction=2Fthe
terms and condition of sharing regarding the business=2E
Your urgent response will be highly appreciated and will swiftly
bring us
to the commencement of the transaction=2E We hope to conclude this
transaction
within 10-12 working days=2E Do not forget to contact me on receipt of
this
mail=2E And please ensure to maintain absolute confidentiality with
regard to
this
pending transaction=2E I urgently await your response=2E

Best Regards=2C

Aluko Martin=2E

--

--===_SecAtt_000_1fuklemuttfusq