Affordable Advertising

Elite Creative Studios elitecs@tds.net
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 07:21:59 -0400

Untitled Document

In the world of advertising you've got to keep focused on what could be and not on what isn't. At Elite Creative Studios, we keep our focus on our business and our business on our minds.

Offering full-service professional quality advertising at affordable rates. No budget is too big or too small. Contact us today to get started.

Full Service Advertising

  • Outdoor
  • Print/Newspaper/Periodical
  • Radio
  • Television
  • Direct Mail
  • Telemarketing

877.239.7689

www.elitecreativestudios.com

If you have received this message in error and/or would like to be removed from our list, please send an email with REMOVE in the subject line.
2002 Elite Creative Studios