Padilla and Tribe

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:34:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]Tom,
--]
--]What are you doing to prevent the decay of freedoms in this country?
--]Simply complaining does little good.
--]Do you, for example, write letters to your congresspersons?
--]

Yes, for teh zillionth time yes and yes and please lets not fall back on
this same tired old ploy of "well what are you doing" shit. Its all old
joe, you can carbon black test the old post where this came up in the fork
archives ..its all been said before.

I write, I call and comminucate where I can with the elected offical or
more often thier offices.I vote. I do whatever actions I can . I try to
get others to do the same and then I get called to justify my words by the
peanut gallery.

two letters...the F to the U
two fingers....waving in the air

But always there are folks who would rather talk about the
metalayers of what "should" be, chop down any action with the critque
stick rather than do or see doing other than what they want, play the ism
party line, or simply Fail Abort Retry.

Times up folks. As the little green bastard said.. Do or do not..there is
no try.

Ill leave the bullshit to those with the BS degrees.

-tom