Silver lining of the spam & virus epidemic...

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:13:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, CDale wrote:

--]Is the Whore back on FoRK??  Everyone line up@#!
--]

You all act like you never seen tomwhore befores
jaws all on the floor like monica down on all fours
as bill was whoopin her ass worse than al gore
on an AOL chat room  yelling "Im Your Daddy"

Its the return of of the ....ah wait, no way your kidding
he didnt just post what I think he did, did he?
And Rohit said.....nothing you idiots
Rohits locked up in my basement
Fork readers love tommywhore
whicky whicky whack
"Tomwhore, Im sick of him
Look at his posts, sending without spell checking
cursing every third line"
"Yeah but hes so cute though"
Yeah I probably got a couple of screws loose
but no worse than whats going on your hardrive
"Rob Harley dont gotta cuss in his posts to make a point"
well i do, so fuck him and fuck you too
Im sick of you ethical little pc facist forkers
So I have been sent here to destroy you
and theres more than a few of us  like me
who cuss like me who just dont give a fuck like me
who spell like me, post like me and download like me
and just might be the next best thing but not quite me
But if you feel like I feel, I got the antidote
Women wave your pantyhose, sing the chorus and it goes

Im tomwhore, yes im the real whore
all the whiney fork poster are just irritating
so wont the real fork posters please post up
please post  up please post"

    With appologies to Marshall Mathers.

"And I think about the dirt Ill be wearing for a shirt
and I hope that I get old before I die" TMBG