Silver lining of the spam & virus epidemic...

chris arkenberg carkenbe@adobe.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:31:38 -0700

Whoah dude! I feel like I just looked into your asshole and saw all
the way up to your hindbrain, all reptilic and covered in chancres,
floating in a pool of primordial endocrine secretions. I am afraid
yet I cannot look away. In this darkness something stirs in the
corner... the scrape of talons on steel? the rip of flesh from bone?
the stench of flatus? I fear it yet I can only draw nearer, nearer to
the cavernous maw of cynicism and self-loathing that threatens to
devour, devoid of caring yet bound to tell it like it is so that
future generations of slackmongers, bitjockeys, and wareriders will
not succumb to the ways of Harley. A middle-aged Chapel Perilous, I
am spat out the other end onto wet concrete, the taste of remorse
clings to my tongue, my body glistens with gelatinous protoplams. I
am reborn.

Truly now I am a Forker.