FW: PGP products from NA a thing of the past...

Jeffrey Kay jeff@k2.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:16:52 -0500

Bad news about PGP support from NA --

-- jeffrey kay
weblog  <www.k2.com>
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle" -- sports
illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is work. Y is play.
Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein