The Shays-Meehan Spam Finance Bill

Elias Sinderson elias@cse.ucsc.edu
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:40:09 -0800

Unfortunately an earlier email I wrote up on this was munched by the mail
system and never made it through. Thankfully this list has enough
like-minded and bright people that the issues I brought up have since been
mentioned by others. At any rate, I just wanted to comment that I think
your estimate of 95-99% is probably on the high end. I actually use several
IMAP accounts: school, work, personal and the secret, anonymous, paranoid,
spam-magnet, not-associated-with-me-in-any-way-what-so-ever-account that I
use for online ordering, rabid flames, etc. So now you can count three
people you know in this category....  ;-)