FC: Calif. governor candidate, DNC chairman turn to political spam

Bill Humphries bill@whump.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:55:58 -0800

On Thursday, February 28, 2002, at 05:52 AM, B.K. DeLong wrote:

>> They do that to anybody else
>> who's even peripherally accused of spamming (such as my own site).
>> But consistency has never been the hobgoblin of small anti-spammer
>> minds.
>>
>>         John Gilmore

Thanks John, the next time I need to make long distance phone calls I'll
make sure I go to your house and demand that you let me use your phone and
let you pay for all the charges.

-- whump

WARNING: Any attempt to send unsolicited commercial email (including those
sent by religious or political groups) to the originating address of this
message may be treated as one or more of the following: theft of service,
unauthorized access to a computer system, stalking, attempted fraud, or
aiding and abetting a known terrorist organization.