Hello 2015

Michael Watson mikejw@cruzio.com
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 14:11:32 -0800

You are right, I am slightly manic, a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10, although
medicated. My psychiatrist refers to it as controlled hypomania. I am outing
myself as mentally ill here on this list as a first step towards outing
myself in the world at large in order to answer the question "Will people
take me seriously if they know I am mentally ill?" Never the less, I will
take a break from posting to the internet. How well I succeed in taking a
break will tell me how manic I am. You can always ask me not to post and if
all else fails my posts can always be blocked at which point I will look
elsewhere to get an answer to my question.

Peace,
Michael 7