Hello 2015

Michael Watson mikejw@cruzio.com
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 21:39:12 -0800

You know, I came to the same conclusion tonight. I was a volunteer at the
grand re-opening of our local historical movie theater. I am pretty much a
soft-spoken, non-descript middle aged man so I was thinking that I have a
long, long way to go before I am even attract attention to myself,
especially here in the university town, hippie center of Santa Cruz, Ca.
Just then the drag-queen contigent walked in and I thought, now there is way
to get out there. I have never been psychotically manic so I have never
gotten in trouble in public. I have no business calling myself mentally ill.
It is not even a useful thing to do. I was only doing it in solidarity with
my unmedicated friends who have trouble coping.

My mania only expresses itself when I get on the internet or write code.
Posting to this list has helped me clarify this issue. I can either stay off
the internet and quit writing code or I can just go for it. I am leaning
towards the latter.

Michael