Ringing in my ears . . .

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 17:45:49 EST

Close call.  I almost signed myself into the hospital - thought I was hearing voices.  One was President George W. Bush: he said "Instead of taking Welfare, single moms should get married."  Then I heard Sen. Daschle say, vis a vis the undeclared war on terrorism, "We need an exit strategy," but he must have said something like "I hate America" because that's the way I've heard it played back on Faux News.

But the hospital staff said, "No, it's not you.  We thought we were losing our minds, too.  It started when Marin County was blamed for Johny Walker, but Fundamentalism was ruled out as a mitigating factor in the Yates family tragedy. It's crazy."

Phew.  I think.

Geege