just when I was getting ready to fire up a script...

Jeffrey Kay jeff@k2.com
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 23:14:27 -0500

The arms race continues ... I think we need an atomic clock counting down to information
warfare Armageddon ... hmmm, I wonder what time the clock would show, considering all of
the viruses, trojan horses, and mailbombs flying around the 'net.

-- jeffrey kay
weblog  <www.k2.com>
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle" -- sports
illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is work. Y is play.
Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein