Hello 2015

Udhay Shankar N udhay@pobox.com
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:33:59 +0530

At 08:58 AM 3/4/02, Michael Watson wrote:

>I am probably missing something in what you are trying
>to say, for example, I don't understand your comment about form and content
>as it relates to art. Do you mean something like "The message is the medium"
>postulated by Marshall Macluan (sp)?

What I meant was that if you look at something as art (which does not
prevent you from looking at it as a program, or as cliff's notes for that
matter) then that part of 'it' which is art, is the form rather than the
content.

I better stop. I'm sounding even more confused than usual.

Udhay
Udhay Shankar N                                         Iponics India
Business Acceleration & Incubation           http://www.iponics.co.in