[Fwd: SEC Division of Enforcement Confirmation Reply]

Tue, 05 Mar 2002 10:21:56 -0800

Okay, so it's a form letter, but it's a very
reassuring form letter with a personal signature
on the end of:

      S/
      John Reed Stark
      Chief, Office of Internet Enforcement
      United States Securities & Exchange Commission

I didn't even know the SEC has an Office of Internet Enforcement,
but they certainly have their customer service down.

Greg

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SEC Division of Enforcement Confirmation Reply
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:06:30 -0500
From: ENFORCEMENT <ENFORCEMENT@SEC.GOV>
To: "'gbolcer@endeavors.com'" <gbolcer@endeavors.com>

Dear Sir or Madam:

      Thank you for your recent e-mail to the group electronic mailbox of
      the Division of Enforcement at the United States Securities and
      Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C.  We appreciate your taking the
      time to write to us.  This automated response confirms that the
      Division of Enforcement has received your e-mail.

      We are always interested in hearing from members of the public, and
      you may be assured that the matter you have raised is being given
      careful consideration in view of the Commission's overall enforcement
      responsibilities under the federal securities laws.  It is, however,
      the Commission's policy to conduct its inquiries on a confidential
      basis -- so this may be the only response that you receive. If your
      complaint is more in the nature of a consumer complaint (such as a
      dispute with your broker or a problem with your brokerage or
      retirement account), you should contact our Office of Investor
      Education and Assistance -- they may be able to help you.  You may
      reach the Office of Investor Education and Assistance via
      telephone at 202-942-7040 or via email at <help@sec.gov>.

      The Commission conducts its investigations on a confidential basis to
      preserve the integrity of its investigative process as well as to
      protect persons against whom unfounded charges may be made or against
      whom the Commission determines that enforcement action is not necessary

      or appropriate.  Subject to the provisions of the Freedom of
      Information Act, we cannot disclose to you any information which we may

      gather and we cannot confirm to you the existence or non-existence of
      an investigation, unless made a matter of public record in proceedings
      brought before the Commission or in the courts.

      If you are unsure where you should direct your inquiry or you want to
      learn more about how the SEC handles inquiries and complaints, please
      visit the SEC Complaint Center at www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml.

      Should you have any additional information or questions pertaining to
      this matter, please feel free to communicate directly with the
      undersigned at 450 Fifth Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
      20549-0908 or via e-mail at <enforcement@sec.gov>.

      We appreciate your interest in the work of the Commission and its
      Division of Enforcement.

      Very truly yours,

Gregory Alan Bolcer, CTO   | work: +1.949.833.2800 | gbolcer at endeavors.com
Endeavors Technology, Inc. | cell: +1.714.928.5476 | http://endeavors.com