Drug War [was RE: I-P: Capitalism vrs. commies]

Luis Villa louie@ximian.com
06 Mar 2002 15:29:04 -0500

On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 15:26, John Hall wrote:
> Equating drug use with supporting terrorism isn't such a leap.  The problem
> is, like most everything else, it is drug use *under prohibition* that
> causes the problem.  If you made drug use legal, drug use would no longer be
> a funding source for terrorists.

Right. Which means the Libertarian Party (for once ;) was 100% correct
when they ran advertisements showing the current drug czar as the
terrorist fundraiser.
Luis

p.s.
http://www.lp.org/drugwar/ <- bits, images, etc.