I'm trying to think like an artist but nothin' is happening

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:59:03 EST

--part1_3f.7b6b71e.29b94ab7_boundary

In a message dated 3/7/02 1:00:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, mikejw@cruzio.com
writes:

> The male is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of
> empathizing or identifying with others, or love, friendship, affection of
> tenderness.

This sounds like the rant of the female narcissist, who perpetually seeks
empathy on terms unmitigable by male or female.

geege

--part1_3f.7b6b71e.29b94ab7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 3/7/02 1:00:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, mikejw@cruzio.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">The male is completely egocentric, trapped inside himself, incapable of<BR>
empathizing or identifying with others, or love, friendship, affection of<BR>
tenderness. </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
This sounds like the rant of the female narcissist, who perpetually seeks empathy on terms unmitigable by male or female.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
geege</FONT></HTML>

--part1_3f.7b6b71e.29b94ab7_boundary--