I'm trying to think like an artist but nothin' is happening

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:34:13 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Michael Watson wrote:

--]A lot of it certainly sounds like bullshit but I don't want to dimiss it out
--]of hand so easily. I am struggling to find new ways to think.

Unfortunatley lots of the "new ways" to think are just the old ways
wrapped up in the brand new jimmez of tomorrows has been fads.

Technobabbledegook Artsyflatuatizm  LavaOxySmokesunmirrors

--]Artists have their own language

Language is a map. F* the map, go for the territory.

Reffernce poitns are great and maps are helpdfull for least common
interbeing descriptive purposes but when it gets down to the raw bones of
the matter its as the old green fuck, Yoda, once said...Do or Do not..

-tom