They come and they go but stays the word of the 'ho

Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:55:03 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Tom wrote:

> Oh its not as bleak as all that grasshoper. Yea the IP Mafai is exerting
> thier muscle, but the worst they can do is demassmarket the whole
> distribution of information process.

The worst they can do is to kill anonymity, if we let them. Right now,
we're letting them.

If there's not going to be massive civil disobeyance of the current and
new future legislation, we're screwed.

> Those who can code, code around the breakdowns of bad legislation. Those
> who can inform, inform those around you as to whats happenign and whats
> avaiable...dont forget its hard for the adicted to fight against the
> druge. Those who are legaly savy, work the legal system.
>
> No one of us can do a whole lot, but a whole lot of us can.
>
> Strength in numbers, walk with da lion, united we stand divided we all
> hang.

That was my point. We failed to connect to the sheeple so far.