So what's in your CD player right now?

carey carey@tstonramp.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:02:15 -0800

This is indeed a bitless comment, but for the past week I've been fidgety to
get into new music.  Friends keep remarking that my style and choices are
dull, and for once, I'm starting to agree with them.  I've gotten myself
into a drum n' bass rut, and so, in search of a more varied musical
selection, I come to FoRK.

I'm curious what y'all are listening to, what gets your rocks off musically.
I miss the days when Jim would post the KUCI top 10's -- that was always a
fun way to variate musical choice,  so consider this an exercise in
listmaking.

Perhaps the FoRK Top (x)?

To be fair, I'll start out:

Arabian Travels -- A six Degrees collection (fun fun mixes of middle eastern
background music on top of electronic beats)

Amon Tobin - Supermodified
Amon Tobin - Bricolage
Trik Turner - Trik Turner (was originally seeking something else, and was
nonetheless pleasantly surprised
Janis Joplin - Best of
Frank Sinatra - Come fly with me
Cowboy Bebop - OST (Anime goodness from Kanno, Yoko)

:-)
-BB