So what's in your CD player right now?

Lucas Gonze lucas@worldos.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:08:29 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Lately I just stream audio from Spinner.  Pick channels:
HawaiianMusic, Country Blues, New Indie.

Only problem with spinner is that the jazz channel is cocktail.  I take
this moment to gloat to all my fellow jazzholes who don't live in NY: we
have _the_ greatest jazz radio show of all time.  You haven't lived til
you've heard Phil Schaff's daily radio lectures on Charlie Parker on WKCR.
He does entire weeks on obscurantia like learning to differentiate Bird's
sound from Coleman Hawkins'.

Other audio sources:
Streaming audio from WMBR and WZBC in Boston.  Check out "breakfast of
champions" on WMBR in the morning for all the garage/indy snobbism you can
stand and more.