Location Based Home Page

Steve Bush stevebu@bushchang.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:45:13 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C71C.D1E809C2

I own a laptop and want to have a separate home page for home and work.
When I'm on my home LAN I get my personal home page.  When I'm at work,
I get the company home page.  I want this to work for IE 4+ and Nav.  My
current thinking is I make IE's default home page the work page.
Currently, I run a SonicWall firewall at home but I'm willing to hack
around a Linux or NT firewall/proxy server solution to get this work.

=20

Any recommendations.