So what's in your CD player right now?

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:51:20 -0800

I'm stuck on the same old shit I was listening to 6 months ago.
Long Beach Dub Allstars, Tony Hawk soundtracks 1&2, Cake,
anything that matches "Punk cover" on Gnutella, Death in Vegas,
Face to Face, Eve6, Lit, Offspring, a couple of one hit wonder
mod/ska bands, and one song by Everlasting Assassin that
is impossible to get out of your head so I won't mention it here.

Greg