So what's in your CD player right now?

Ben Hammersley ben@benhammersley.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:22:47 -0000

<delurk/>

Some of the new pc-based digital radio receivers here in the UK can do
some of that. The Psion Wavefinder for one: It records direct to mp3. I
can't see why clipping  into tracks couldn't be automated, and there is
some company out there - name escapes me at the moment - that does
identification of MP3s through digital fingerprinting. Add the lot
together, make the right id3 tags, slap in a gnutella client, and that's
the end of the music business, kinda.

Ben - www.benhammersley.com (and this is my first FoRK post. I feel
happy)