All Bets Are ON

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym@canada.com
12 Mar 2002 11:30:29 -0500

    S> Talking about using actual nukes, which I disagree with but I'm
    S> not irrational about either, is likely a red herring to both
    S> scare potential and actual enemies and to be a bargaining chip.

Or, to be just a tad more sinister, could there be a more reasonable
reason why the prior administrations' requests for this report are
still classified but this one, now, mysteriously gets leaked?  Could
it be a strategic move to send a message to all those on that "hit
list" that the time is ripe for them to also start investing in the
Carlyle Group?