PRO-2001 Multi-Purpose Tape Measure - MAKE MONEY! Advertise and Attract Customers

JC Industries info@jcind.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:02:15 -0800

Untitled Document

PUT YOUR NAME ON A TAPE MEASURE!
ATTRACT CUSTOMERS & MAKE MONEY

J.C. Industries, Inc.
Putting Advertising and Marketing Muscle In Contractor Tools
www.jcind.com

GRIP-TIP™

Bigger is Better! Our 25' PRO-2001 will meet all you measuring needs. The ergonomic design and rubberized finish make it ideal for those who need a good grip on their tools. Never lose contact with a surface, with Grip-Tip™, the PRO 2001 will never slip or slide.

ADVERTISE YOURSELF!
In addition to a really cool tape measure, we'll put your company, or personal logo on the tape measure. Give it away to customers, give it away as promotional items. No art charges or setup fees, the labels are FREE.

MAKE MONEY!
Sell our tape measures to your customers with their logo. We'll do the work you make the money!

SELL MORE TAPE MEASURES

Don't let the big guys take your business.

Call, or email us and ask us about our

CONTRACTORS GIVE THE
PRO-2001

THUMBS UP!

25' PRO-2001
25' x 1" Tape Measure

COOL FEATURES

  • Available Rubberized Satin Finish - MANY COLORS & Metal Finishes
  • Easy To Read Markings
  • Sliding Thumb Lock
  • Smooth Recoil Action
  • Blade Stands out to 7' 3"
  • Truss Joint Measurements at 19.2" & Stud Measurements at 16"
  • Ergonomic Design
  • GRIP-TIP

O R D E R   N O W

Interested?

If so you can give us a call, email us, even order online using fast, and secure PayPal™

Go to our Online Order Form, and pay by Credit Card
(Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AM)

ONLINE ORDER FORM

If you just want some info on this product, call us we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Email us at buy@jcind.com or call us
TOLL FREE
888-248-2063
Mention that you saw "PRO-2001 on the Web"

We have an awesome lineup of exciting products
Visit us on the web
www.jcind.com

JC Industries, Inc.
3977 Camino Ranchero