Pocket Pal - Architect Scale Tape Measure-MAKE MONEY! Advertise and Attract Customers

JC Industries info@jcind.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:02:42 -0800

Untitled Document

PUT YOUR NAME ON A TAPE MEASURE!
ATTRACT CUSTOMERS & MAKE MONEY

J.C. Industries, Inc.
Putting Advertising and Marketing Muscle In Contractor Tools
www.jcind.com

An architect's best friend, the Pocket Pal Architect Scale Measure has a
double-sided tape, on one side 1/4 scale markings, and on the other
1/8 scale markings.

We here at J.C. Industries believe in quality and function. Our Pocket Pal Architect Scale Tape Measure is perfect for anyone on the go. Got some scaled plans you need to read? Pull Pocket Pal out of your pocket, tool belt, or anywhere else you might keep it handy, and measure away!

ADVERTISE YOURSELF!
In addition to a really cool tape measure, we'll put your company, or personal logo on the tape measure. Give it away to customers, give it away as promotional items. No art charges or setup fees, the labels are FREE.

MAKE MONEY!
Sell our tape measures to your customers with their logo. We'll do the work you make the money!

SELL MORE TAPE MEASURES

Don't let the big guys take your business.

Call, or email us and ask us about our Contractor Program

P o c k e t   P a l
  Architect Scale Tape Measure

COOL FEATURES

  • Heavy Duty Metal Case
  • Sliding Thumb Lock
  • Big Tape Recoil Action
  • Durable Metal Keychain
  • 1/8 and 1/4 scale

O R D E R   N O W

Interested?

If so you can give us a call, email us, even order online using fast, and secure PayPal™

Go to our Online Order Form, and pay by Credit Card
(Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AM)

ONLINE ORDER FORM

If you just want some info on this product, call us we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Email us at buy@jcind.com or call us
TOLL FREE
888-248-2063
Mention that you saw "Pocket Pal On The Web"

We have an awesome lineup of exciting products
Visit us on the web
www.jcind.com

JC Industries, Inc.
3977 Camino Ranchero