Microsoft to Cut Bay Area Bonuses

Gary P garyp@speakeasy.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:50:13 -0500

At 09:01 AM 3/15/2002 -0800, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
>soon my laptop will be Linux again and free of Outlook. Yes, there are other
>MUAs for windows, but I hate the look and feel of all the rest of them.

That's the rub for me.  I really don't want to use Outlook or OE, but I've
tried PocoMail, Becky, The Bat, Pine, Pegasus Mail, Eudora (currently), and
haven't liked any of them enough to keep.  (I did a brief stint with
desktop Linux, but I'm not going back again anytime soon.)

Painfully, I'm again considering MS mail-ware.  It's enough to drive me to
write my own damn client...

-g