Faster Than Dial-Up or Cable

Tony admin@action-warehouse.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:23:21 -0500

A Faster Alternative To Cable Internet

DSL - Business & Residential! FREE Installation!

A Faster Alternative To Dial-Up or Cable Internet

Don't Have Cable In Your Area Then Check Out This DSL Package

Shop top DSL providers - Qwest DSL, DIRECTV DSL, Covad DSL EarthLink DSL and more! Click Here!

The email has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. If this reached you by error, or you do not wish to receive this information or type of information in the future, email us at remove@action-warehouse.com type in the word REMOVE, and you will be taken off our list immediately. This email is not SPAM under the Federal Regulatory laws of the United States This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R. 4176 - Section 101 Paragraph (e) (1) (a) and Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. This message is not intended for residents of WA, NV, CA, & VA. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability. If you are a California, Nevada, Washington, or Virginia resident please follow the instructions above and you will be permanently deleted from our list immediately.