Looks like Anderson is going down ...

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 20:30:37 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Max Dunn wrote:

> > Now why, exactly, is the destruction of Anderson not going
> > to be something that other Accounting firms and accountants
> > pay attention to in the future?
>
> Why not? I bet they will pay attention. This whole spectacle will be a
> good thing in the long run.

The faster Enron and Anderson are burried the faster everyone else can get
back to business as usual.

The public has a very short attention span. The recession, the terrorists,
accounting scams, and the currupt government running it all are old news,
and noone is paying attention anymore.

You're like, soooooo living in last year, like totally.

Get with it, it's all about Oscars, Iraq, boy-loving priests,
now-multi-millionare terrorist victoms, and drinking yourself stupid with
green beer.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com