only-sortof-re: I'm gay and didn't know it

Lorin Rivers lrivers@realsoftware.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:48:17 -0600

on Saturday, March 16, 2002 Joseph S. Barrera III <joe@barrera.org> wrote:

>Okay, so who else on this list has been called a lesbian in a man's body?
>
>- Joe

That's how I describe myself...

I'm also a transfinancial. A rich person trapped in a poor person's body...
--
/NOTE: NEW ADDRESS & PHONE/
Lorin Rivers                      mailto:lrivers@realsoftware.com