Media Focus (Was RE: Looks like Anderson is going down) ...

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:20:57 EST

In a message dated Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:32:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Adam L. Beberg" <beberg@mithral.com> writes:

> On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Max Dunn wrote:
>
> > > Now why, exactly, is the destruction of Anderson not going
> > > to be something that other Accounting firms and accountants
> > > pay attention to in the future?
> >
> The faster Enron and Anderson are burried the faster everyone else can get
> back to business as usual.
>
> The public has a very short attention span. The recession, the terrorists,
> accounting scams, and the currupt government running it all are old news,
> and noone is paying attention anymore.

yeah, what is that about?  anderson eclipsed enron, and i'm wondering if that's by design.

funny you should say we have a short attention span.  bill clinton makes the news daily.

why are charges against cheney and amnesty for illegal aliens below the fold?

gg