"Omniscient Cryptanalysis"...

Sun, 17 Mar 2002 21:02:28 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Bill Humphries wrote:

> In answer to my own question, Google says: <http://www.inet-
> one.com/cypherpunks/dir.2002.03.11-2002.03.17/msg00424.html>

I'd rather wish you'd not bra earls ket. Not only can't
Gnome/Sawmill/xterm handle the format, when replying the quote breaks the
earls. Doesn't happen when sans bracket.

On a completely different tentacle, SpeakFreely rocks my world. I've got
me an USB headset (Labtec Axis-712, which has good quality and does
full-duplex under Linux) and have been talking to random strangers from
Brazil, Canadia, US South and Kiwiland. The audio is excellent, in fact
much better than a normal phone conversation. Lag can be bad, but it
happens rarely.