Questions from Hanson (Carnage & Culture)

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:44:40 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Andrew Bell [mailto:fork@ianbell.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 10:37 AM
To: johnhall@evergo.net; FoRK; foib@ianbell.com
Subject: Re: Questions from Hanson (Carnage & Culture)

First of all, show me that there's any difference between the State-Run
media in Egypt and the free press in the US right now (in terms of their
unrepentant affirmation of government policy) and I will buy you a beer.

That Mr. Bell sees no difference between our press and Egypt simply shows
that his impotent rage has blinded any common sense he might have ever
possessed.  He isn't worth responding too.
The Palestinians have earned a genocidal response from Isreal.  I only hope
that when it comes Israel doesn't also find it necessary to use the Sampson
option.