Questions from Hanson (Carnage & Culture)

Chuck Murcko chuck@topsail.org
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:52:16 -0500

http://www.u.arizona.edu/~soltani/NEWSPAPERS.htm#English_Newspapers

Ways to find other viewpoints exist besides getting a shortwave radio.

Frankly, I'm not too impressed with the CBC's agenda either (the CBC
shortwave service I listen to here has signal strength enough to drive a
small car), but like it or not, I guess Canada is collectively part of
the "imperialist" alliance:

http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2002/03/17/can_soldiers020317

"Canadian troops return from front lines
Last Updated Sun, 17 Mar 2002 19:35:54

BAGRAM, AFGHANISTAN - Canadian soldiers wound down their first
full-scale combat mission since the Korean War on the weekend, after
spending five days on a mountain ridge in eastern Afghanistan. "