1.5TB SAN for $35K -- this is how we do it...

Luis Villa louie@ximian.com
18 Mar 2002 20:16:05 -0500

My only question is how a 70G harddrive is $700 if it isn't SCSI. It
might be theft, as the article suggests, but maybe not of the same
person the author thinks it is.
Luis [also curious how one could write an entire article of this sort
without mentioning what OS it uses]