YA cracker challenge

Matt Crawford crawdad@fnal.gov
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:26:01 -0600

OK, so I fell behind.  But I think this will amuse anyway ...

> > VME is patented in the US (number 6219421), and ...

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1='6219421'.WKU.&OS=PN/6219421&RS=PN/6219421

[...]
 Inventors:
           Backal; Shaul O. (19528 Ventura Blvd., #317, Tarzana, CA 91356)

The top Google hit for "Shaul Backal" is

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:2K9MbfhgK3oC:www.lapdonline.org/organization/bpc/function/police_permit_mtgs/pprp_jan6.htm+shaul+backal&hl=en&start=1&ie=ISO-8859-1

4.EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR RECOMMENDS FOR PANEL ACTION

           A.Affidavits before the Police Permit Review Panel
             regarding the matter of finding that all elements of
             proceedings against the following permittees meet the
             Clear and Convincing to a Reasonable Certainty
             Standard; and to revoke by affidavit the Alarm
             Subscriber police permit of the following permittees
             for failure to pay service charge(s) for false alarms
             within sixty (60) days of the Department's billing as
             per LAMC Section 103.20:

                 [1. through 5. omitted]
                 6.
                       Shaul Backal